|Job Title:||Strategic Account Director|
|Location:||Europe: London, UK|
|Salary:||£60k – £80k per annum + £130k OTE|
|Sector:||Sales & Marketing|
We are currently working with a market leading innovator in cloud-based video platform technology, that has a great permanent opportunity for a Strategic Account Director to be responsible for driving sales and new business, at a very exciting and commercially crucial time for the company.
As a Strategic Account Director, you will have a demonstrable, proven background in selling media technology solutions or services such as video editing, broadcast workflows, cloud-media technologies and platforms and will be targeting broadcasters, sports rights holders and federations, production, and post production companies in EMEA and the US as part of your role.
Key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Developing and implementing strategic business pipeline within the direct and reseller channel for driving new business sales within broadcast, sports, news, and corporate verticals
- Engaging at C Level within new targeted accounts and existing key accounts, maximizing revenue generating opportunities
- Working with large, complex accounts using solution selling processes and methodologies to present your ideas
- Building and developing close relationships with 3rd party technology partners to maximize new business opportunities
- Coordinating with the Marketing Director to drive successful lead generation campaigns
- Monitoring pipeline opportunities using internal CRM, automated marketing and nurturing tools to nurture those leads
- Providing weekly forecasts and reports to Sales Director
- Keeping abreast of the competitive market landscape and developing innovative ideas for commercial activities
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in selling SaaS and technology solutions at a corporate level
- New business hunter mentality with an ability to develop long-lasting relationships
- Consistent over-achievement of target
- Proven track record in building and closing complex high revenue sales
- Existing contact network at C-Level within the relevant target markets
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Excellent, proven networking ability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ambitious and energetic mindset, with a passion for driving new business sales
- Ability to work as a team player to ensure strong customer satisfaction and sales results
A willingness and ability to travel internationally with no restrictions is essential. In return, this role offers a competitive salary, lucrative OTE and a great benefits package.
If you feel your skill set matches this position and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, with a successful and growing organisation, then please apply now for consideration.
Christy Media Solutions has always valued privacy and data as a core company principle. Please be assured that we take your privacy seriously and that we will keep your information private and secure. We respect the information we hold on you and we take the security of your information very seriously as your trust is important to us. For further information about how we collect, store and handle your personal data, please visit https://christy-media.com/about-us/privacy-notice-website-terms-of-use or contact our Data Protection Manager at: email@example.com